Orange is the new salad ☆Kabocha salad recipe
Kabocha Salad Recipe
- 10 oz Kabocha (1/4 of a small sized Kabocha)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise (Japanese Mayonnaise is better)
1. Wash Kabocha well and remove seeds. Cut Kabocha into 3'' square pieces. Place into a heat resistant container with water. Put on the lid and microwave about 4-5 minutes until cooked.
2. Remove Kabocha's skin with a spoon.
3. Combine Kabocha, yogurt, raisins and mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl until the Kabocha is slightly mashed.
Post a Comment